Unlocking Very Hard Mode.

PLATFORM: PS Vita; RELEASE: February 22nd 2012
gogandantess100
Pillbug
Pillbug

Unlocking Very Hard Mode.

Post by gogandantess100 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:33 pm

Hello everyone! It has been a long time. How is everyone doing?

So, I know in sigma that if you beat Doku in chapter 2 that it unlocked the next difficulty as such: Normal-Mission mode, Hard-Very Hard, Very Hard-Master Ninja, Master Ninja-Style Points lol. Does that carry over into NGS+? If so how do you trigger it? I am asking because I just beat doku in chapter 2 on Hard and it didn't unlock very hard. I don't know if I need to do anything further, or is it because I skipped the cutscenes? As much as I love NG1 I would like to minimize my playthroughs as I am going for the Plat trophy.

A different question as well, while I am at it. I know the difficulty trophies stack, hence why I want to just jump to mnm, but do the trophies for get the master ninja rank on every chapter also stack? So if I just do it on mnm I will get the trophies for doing it on normal, hard and very hard? I would like to think they do since they stack for beating it... It would suck to get through it on Master Ninja then have to go backwards lol.
Master Ninja Ryu
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Unlocking Very Hard Mode.

Post by Master Ninja Ryu » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:17 pm

Yeah it works on the Vita Version too, I Beat Doku on Normal and Hard and I skipped the Hard Difficulty and Played the Story only on Very Hard and Master Ninja Difficulty ( Very is Necessary to unlock some important things ).

Yeah the difficulty trophies stack and the Master Ninja Rank trophy stacks as well, so don't worry ^^
Bigalski
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Unlocking Very Hard Mode.

Post by Bigalski » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:51 pm

WOW what a blast from the past. I can't answer any of your questions but wanted to say HI.