Is the online co op still active?

PLATFORM: PS3; RELEASE: September 29th 2009
Button Masher
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Is the online co op still active?

Post by Button Masher » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:05 am

I'm thinking about finding a cheap ps3 to play this game. How active is the community now? I've played NG2 on the xbox 360 for so long now and I feel the urge to play some co-op on sigma 2.
Murphy's Ghost
Dark Dragon Incarnate
Dark Dragon Incarnate

Re: Is the online co op still active?

Post by Murphy's Ghost » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:54 am

I think it's pretty dead, but you'd have a good chance to find people to play with here. I know Reborn was looking for people to play with, maybe other folks, too. Let the topic marinate for a couple days and I bet you'll have a couple folks looking to play team missions. :biggrin:

(As I've told Reborn, you can add me on PSN if you want but I'm not on all the time / might be busy with other games. Still, if we're on at the same times we could probably play a round or two sometime. My screen name's in my sig. :wink: )

Edit: Random- If you do get a ps3 were there any other ps3 games you were looking at, or mostly interested in NGS2?
Button Masher

Post by Button Masher » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Murphy's Ghost wrote:I think it's pretty dead, but you'd have a good chance to find people to play with here. I know Reborn was looking for people to play with, maybe other folks, too. Let the topic marinate for a couple days and I bet you'll have a couple folks looking to play team missions. :biggrin:

(As I've told Reborn, you can add me on PSN if you want but I'm not on all the time / might be busy with other games. Still, if we're on at the same times we could probably play a round or two sometime. My screen name's in my sig. :wink: )

Edit: Random- If you do get a ps3 were there any other ps3 games you were looking at, or mostly interested in NGS2?
Thanks, yeah I will add you if I get a ps3. I did have a ps3 about 2 years ago but it only lasted about two weeks before it got the ylod, so I never got chance to play ngs2. Tbh I'm not really bothered about any other games apart from NGS and NGS2 although I may pick up some of the god of wars as well. I've played most of the games I want to on the xbox 360 already. :ninja:
RebornLS
Ninja Gaiden 2
Ninja Gaiden 2

Post by RebornLS » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Yea, the co-op is still active. The problem is everyone seems to quit out after one try. I'm playing it a lot, so; add THEWEREBEAR :kungfu:
Dark Hazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dark Hazuki » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:36 pm

I used to find that as well. You sit there for ten mins waiting for someone to join and then they bail out at first opportunity.

Mind you, I was crap so I guess that didn't help. But you hardly ever get things done on first try.
MasterRyukenden
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by MasterRyukenden » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:13 pm

I played a few weeks ago and its ghost town. The best way is to play with a friend.
reim0027
Administrator

Post by reim0027 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:17 pm

How's the slowdown?
MasterRyukenden
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by MasterRyukenden » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:08 pm

My friend and i upgraded our router and the connection was 100% better, almost perfect. i also had the opportunity to play with others and it ran smoothly. I should have upgraded my router years ago.
Button Masher

Post by Button Masher » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:19 pm

The ps3 arrived today so if anyone wants to do some co op send a friend request to: VFDB

The ps3 controller feels so weird and very small, it's lot harder to control as well. Going to see if I can find a way to get the xbox 360 controller working with this :kungfu:
Fiend Busa
Ninja Gaiden 2
Ninja Gaiden 2

Post by Fiend Busa » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:43 pm

I play online everyday though I only play master ninja 3 lol