Looking for a Mission Mode Partner

PLATFORM: PS3; RELEASE: September 29th 2009
Scribble_OUT
Newborn
Newborn

Looking for a Mission Mode Partner

Post by Scribble_OUT » Wed May 15, 2013 9:53 pm

So I'm looking for anyone to help me finish mission modes in Mentor, MN and UN to get my Platinum Trophy. More than one person could be fine eg. someone can help me with Mentor and MN and another with UN. I know its a lot to ask so if you happen to need to do the same missions that would be awesome.

My ID is Scribble_OUT. For MN and UN we'll ofcourse should discuss the strategies we'll use.

I know it is really late since the game came out. I haven't been playing the game much, I have beaten the story on Master Ninja then Ninja Gaiden 3 came out so I stopped playing NGS2. I'm now done/bored with with playing NG3 and need to finish missions on NGS2. I have only played solo in mission mode and managed to do Acolyte and Warrior.
stqueirolo
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Re: Looking for a Mission Mode Partner

Post by stqueirolo » Tue May 28, 2013 1:01 am

Scribble_OUT wrote:So I'm looking for anyone to help me finish mission modes in Mentor, MN and UN to get my Platinum Trophy. More than one person could be fine eg. someone can help me with Mentor and MN and another with UN. I know its a lot to ask so if you happen to need to do the same missions that would be awesome.

My ID is Scribble_OUT. For MN and UN we'll ofcourse should discuss the strategies we'll use.

I know it is really late since the game came out. I haven't been playing the game much, I have beaten the story on Master Ninja then Ninja Gaiden 3 came out so I stopped playing NGS2. I'm now done/bored with with playing NG3 and need to finish missions on NGS2. I have only played solo in mission mode and managed to do Acolyte and Warrior.

let me get my game back from a friend and count me in my gamer tag is ---- stgaiden
Scribble_OUT
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Looking for a Mission Mode Partner

Post by Scribble_OUT » Thu May 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Awesome! Added. What missions do you need to do? For me Mentor, Master and Ultimate but I managed to solo UN4.