Master Ninja playthrough (OLB, no-Ninpo, no-item, no-UT)

PLATFORM: PS3; RELEASE: September 29th 2009
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Re: Master Ninja playthrough (OLB, no-Ninpo, no-item, no-UT)

Post by iraqoz » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:18 am

reim0027 wrote:Nice with the flails man!
Thanx I just love that weapon :kungfu:
MuffinMan123
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by MuffinMan123 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:30 am

hey iraqoz, can you record my ninja cinema? my recorder is broken right now.
I just uploaded one on my name. it's a second clip about a new genshin lunar loop, I have seen people do it online. I only managed to do it once, but I want to put a clip of it on youtube.
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:23 pm

MuffinMan123 wrote:hey iraqoz, can you record my ninja cinema? my recorder is broken right now.
I just uploaded one on my name. it's a second clip about a new genshin lunar loop, I have seen people do it online. I only managed to do it once, but I want to put a clip of it on youtube.
No problem man I can do that, but it will be a Dazzle recording, is that ok with you ?
MuffinMan123
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by MuffinMan123 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 pm

as long as it works. all the basic capture devices are pretty much the same, the only thing that matters is how the videos are processed. I just want the compressed video so I can cut a segment of it. don't want to upload the parts where I failed lol.
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Ok fine. I need to find your name. Can you remember where you rank in the leaderboard ? any mission it doesnt matter, just so I can download your NC.
MuffinMan123
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by MuffinMan123 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:45 am

I am on your friend's list jebus_prime, you should be able to find me under other records.
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:57 pm

this ninja records is very weird. I cant find any record unless I have played with the person recently. I tried and couldnt find any.
MuffinMan123
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by MuffinMan123 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:54 pm

ok then... I am in UN2 top 50's iirc, only because I had a good glitch run and didn't take much flame kunai damage from genshin. you should be able to download my cinema from there.
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 am

MuffinMan123 wrote:ok then... I am in UN2 top 50's iirc, only because I had a good glitch run and didn't take much flame kunai damage from genshin. you should be able to download my cinema from there.
OK I'll planing on playing on Friday, so I'll capture it and........where do I upload it too :confused: :scratch:

Chapter 7
Very long chapter but easier than the previous chapters IMO. Those small scorpions were really annoying, because I always used to kill them with UT, but now without UT/ET and MN difficulty 1 offscreen grab and you are dead T_T, and trust me there will be ALOT of offscreen grab if you get surrounded, and you do, because they always attack in group.
The Imps which you first encounter in this chapter are also VERY strong minions and there is very little room for mistake.
Enjoy :)

[align=center][youtube]
[/youtube][/align]

Rachel here I come :eyebrow: (also not right now, we cant do it in school can we :eyebrow: )
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:44 am

Chapter 8
Rachels chapter. The chapter is ok nothing too difficult because of her unique dash and powerful weapon which compensate for her low speed.
The problem is the boss T_T pretty long battle I almost lost focus in the end........dammit the camera and those frame-drop when he shoot his projectiles :flame: .

[align=center][youtube]
[/youtube][/align]
MuffinMan123
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by MuffinMan123 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:37 am

hey man, use my cinema, and use that for your genshin fight final showdown.
reim0027
Administrator

Post by reim0027 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Rachel's got some good moves. She is actually fun to play, unlike NGS. But, that boss fight is sure annoying, especially without UTs.
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:06 pm

MuffinMan123 wrote:hey man, use my cinema, and use that for your genshin fight final showdown.
I captured your NC yesterday and in HD also :) I just need to find a free "cloud-data website" (or WTH you call it) and I'll send you a privat message with the link.
reim0027 wrote:Rachel's got some good moves. She is actually fun to play, unlike NGS. But, that boss fight is sure annoying, especially without UTs.
Yup MUCH better than NGS (she is a pain in that game :facepalm:). Without the T(hold) i-frame this will be a nightmare, because she is slow her jump take forever to land, you can easily got knocked down from the air.

Man thats Armadillo god dammit :facepalm2: 3 hours with him and still no luck.......tried every single weapon but no luck......someone recommended the Vermin bird technique...he just snap me any millisecond during that technique and eat me alive.
Ylva
Global Moderator

Post by Ylva » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Did you try Flails >Y in the face, shuriken cancel, dodge grab, repeat?
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Yea I did that, but his grab....I just cant dodge it, freaking fast and random as HELL...he can grab me while Iam hitting him with >T

Another thing I managed to get him to 50% health a couple of times and there where the true hell unleashed.......fire-balls spam all over the place....impossible to dodge, and even if you got luckey and dodge 3-4 the following no ending fire-balls get you. 1 freaking hit shave 80% of your health (well looking at the bright side its not a OHK atleast) Man how its possible to kill him without Piercing void ?? and there are no IS-shurikken I can use either......

This is the hardest thing so far
Ylva
Global Moderator

Post by Ylva » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:26 pm

I remember *zKo*007 has done all NGS2 bosses no damage. Here's a video (DCTF)

iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:48 pm

I cant believe this. I did it right after I posted my last reply and I was experimenting with dual katana because its the only weapon I had the most progress with. After killing him I watched the link above (by that guy "zko") and guess what I used the same strategy without knowing :smile: I just came up with it after hours and hours of experimenting with all my weapon arsenal.
Its not easy as it looks like, you have to time it right you cant just spam the 360T.

Dammit the hardest boss fight and hardest spot so far. I can only imaging Zedonius fight will be as tough as well if not harder. I looked on his Zedonius fight ("zko") he used ninpo to kill the minions :(......he just shaved 80-90% of the difficulty by doing that so I cant use that :ninjabow:
Ylva
Global Moderator

Post by Ylva » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Wow that was pretty cool. You need no vids.

I was sure that you can't spam 360Y. Flails >Y should work in NG2, it stuns all bosses. I guess Sigma is different here.
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:40 pm

Bosses in NGS2 are harder and more polished than NG2 IMO. You cant stunlock the bosses anymore. This is the only thing that is better in NGS2 lol. Still an awesome game I love it so much, it has a special place in my heart :love:
MuffinMan123
Shadow Imp Fiend
Shadow Imp Fiend

Post by MuffinMan123 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:26 pm

whoa, 400 mb for a 2 minutes video that's some crazy quality... too high class for me lol, my puny harddrive can't handle it
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:33 am

MuffinMan123 wrote:whoa, 400 mb for a 2 minutes video that's some crazy quality... too high class for me lol, my puny harddrive can't handle it
That was actually the highest mbps (26,5) I can get. Somehow youtube compress it. You can compress it yourself and make the size smaller.
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:49 am

Chapter 9
Very enjoyable chapter. I like this chapter a lot.
Armadillo was A PAIN literally, took me alot to get a descent strategy against him. I tried with every weapon but with no luck. The 360T DCTF worked excellent against him, but the timing and his behavior can get you killed. dont spam it, just wait a little before executing the technique, sometime you should do it right away without waiting, it all depend on his behavior.
Other than that a little Tonfa Action lol :D Iam not that good with it yet. I still have alot to learn, but it was a fun and very powerful weapon.

I played this game so many times and I havent noticed that replic (in 12:23 to 12:36) loool :D who the hell have time to read when playing NG game.

[align=center][youtube]
[/youtube][/align]
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Damn there is a mandatory chest in chapter 10 which have LotG you cant progress further without taking it :(
reim0027
Administrator

Post by reim0027 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Yeah, it is impossible to do a complete OLB in NGS2. Maybe call it a MLB (minimum life bar)?
iraqoz
Black Spider Ninja
Black Spider Ninja

Post by iraqoz » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:36 pm

dammit didnt see that coming :facepalm2: oh well I guess I have no choice to just take that LottG. I did actually already...

Ok guys I think thats it for me thats how far I can get, Zedonius and his B*** "cough" excuse my language........I mean Gajas....they destroy me litterally. After 4 hours And the best I can get is killing the first 3 Gajas and make him to 50% health, I call it a day. Zedonius is not a problem, its those Gajas together with him.......bloody hell I tell ya.

I gave up and started searching youtube but there is nothing.....everyone using either Ninpo or UT....doesnt helping at all.